You should be passionate about
- User experience and goal-directed design
- Mobile trends and best practices
- Style, presentation, and design
You should be very strong on all of the following
- The iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple's iOS operating system.
- Experience with Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience dealing with different devices/screens/layouts
- Ability to own projects end-to-end
- You are fun to grab a beer with.
- You would rather be part of a sweet wolf-pack than a lone wolf.
- You play chess instead of checkers.
- You have absorbed too much American media which has resulted in you learning English.
- Fresh fruit sometimes, spoiled fruit all the time
- You can work from anywhere in North or South America (including your home...)
- Flexible hours
- Days of PTO
- Game nights with the team
- Mobile Frameworks (WebApps or HybridApps) are not pushed away
- Amazon Web Services (AWS e.g. S3, EC2)
- Having founded your own startup
- Previous mobile work examples are appreciated
- Push Notification services
- Build/Distribute tool knowledge (Testflight, HockeyKit, Apphance)